A delicious charred vegetable lasagne.
1. Place frozen Edgell Zucchini, Red and Yellow Capsicum on a baking paper lined tray. Spread over the frozen Edgell Onions. Cook in a commercial fan forced oven at 220°C for 10 minutes.
2. Place frozen Edgell Eggplant on a separate baking paper lined tray and place in the oven with the capsicum in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
3. In a half square gastronorm tray, layer Leggo’s Napoli Sauce, lasagne sheets, cooked Edgell Vegetables (one vegetable per layer) parmesan, basil and ricotta, pressing down each layer to make it compact.
4. Spread remaining Napoli over the top layer and sprinkle with grated 3 cheese blend. Cover with baking paper and aluminium foil.
5. Bake in commercial fan forced oven at 180°C for 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Simplot recommends your Food Safety Plans are adhered to at all times. Preparation and cooking times are a guide only dependent on appliance, quantity cooked and skill levels.